I would recommend Trapper's Post to all trappers. It's a lot of info for the money . . .
Trapper's Post is published and edited by leading writer and trapper Bob Noonan. Each of our seven yearly issues is tabloid sized (10½"x12½"), and packed from cover to cover exclusively with trapping information.
• Fur Market Report with Mike Wilhite - A current in-depth analysis of the international fur trade that is the acknowledged best market report in the industry, by the acknowledged best analyst.
• Western Trapline With John Graham - A professional predator control agent, fur trapper, and lure maker shares experiences and observations.
• Canadian Trapline with Jim Gibb - A professional fur trapper describes life on a registered Canadian wilderness bush trapline.
• Fur Handling - Experts describe methods to increase pelt value.
• Pelt Perspectives - A wider, very comprehensive view of the fur trade overall.
• Southern Trapline With Don Shumaker - A professional fur and ADC trapper shares his unique experiences and expertise southern style.
• Trapper's Post Interview - A different fur industry personality each issue.
• ADC - Animal Damage Control experts reveal professional knowledge.
• Trapline Photos - Reader trapline photos.
• Cut to the Chase - Question & Answer forum.
• Young Trapper - Trappers 16 and under share their adventures.• News Report - News affecting, informing, and entertaining trappers.
• Calendar of Events - Conventions, auctions, training events, etc.
• Association News - Submitted by state trapping associations.
Trapper's Post has space available for all types of advertising. See our Advertising Page for details.
Copyright©2011-17 by Trapper's Post - All Rights Reserved
The Pulse of North America's Trapping Industry
Trapper's Post Regular Departments